You will identify a problem or issue within your organization. This may be a current place of employment or a community group, such as a church, school, homeowner’s association, daycare, recreation center, soccer team, or other group.
You will then include the following in the report:
- define the problem persuasively and accurately
- propose a solution or solutions to the problem or issue
- present that solution to a decision-maker or group of decision-makers who can implement the recommendation.
The report will include the following components:
- executive summary
- transmittal letter or memo
- table of contents
- body of the report to include headings and subheadings
- conclusion stated as a recommendation for implementation of the solution
- References page, with references listed in APA format
The complete report should also cite at least five sources. At least one of them should come from peer-reviewed, scholarly journals. Your sources can also include interviews. The sources will be integrated into the paper to explain the problem, provide evidence of the problem, and support the solution.
Topics to Help You Come Up with Ideas on this Assignment:
Some possible workplace research topics are the following. These are just examples to help you get started. Please do not feel that you have to select one of these topics.
- Going to a wireless network
- Going to a paperless office
- Switching from Windows to Linux (or other similar switch)
- Installing/upgrading company firewall
- Establishing a drug policy
- Establishing an employee leave donation program
- Establishing an equipment donation program for used computers, etc.
- Establishing a company recycling program (paper, etc.)
- Education/retraining for your employees
- Establishing a program for millennial workers (e.g., training on certain aspects of etiquette, on understanding other generations, etc.)
- Designing a training program for workplace safety issues
- Redesigning employee performance evaluations
- Developing a work-at-home (telecommuting) policy
- Developing a flex-time policy
- Establishing on-site day care or providing other child care benefits
- Providing gym membership or creating an on-site workout facility
- Creating or revising a charitable contribution policy
- Creating or improving a tuition assistance program
- Accommodations needed for employee/s with specific health issues (for example, migraines)
- Establishing a Habitat for Humanity (or other group) chapter at your organization
Some students have chosen topics outside of their workplaces, such as the following:
- Starting a neighborhood watch program
- Starting a mentor program at your place of worship
- Getting additional lighting in the neighborhood
- Changing traffic patterns around your child’s school
- Starting a PTA website for your child’s school
- Installing a tot lot in your neighborhood
- Constructing a crying baby room at your place of worship
- Offering ESL courses at your church
- Increasing participation in a military Family Support Group
- Introducing a youth sports program to a school or community
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.