Choose one of the historical documents from this module’s reading and discuss the kinds of claims made about the nature of immigration or cultural intermingling in the document. As you prepare your assignment, reflect on the following sorts of questions (not all questions will apply to all of the historical documents):
- According to the document, what is the nature of an immigrant?
- What obligations—if any—does a host nation have to those willing to or interested in immigrating?
- What obligations do immigrants have to their new host nation?
- How does a culture or a nation claim legitimate ownership over property, land, or a nation?
- How is this legitimacy challenged?
- Are the goals of “civilizing” or spreading knowledge, religion, or some other value ever justified in terms of “conquering” or assimilating a culture?
After you have reflected on these questions, write a 3–4 page essay (not including title page or references page) that articulates the vision of cultural integration as presented in the historical document. Your essay must demonstrate your understanding and comprehension of the historical document, and should address the problems and dangers, as well as the progress and benefits, that result from cultural intermingling as presented in the historical document. Include an APA formatted title page and reference page.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.