- Set up your document in MLA format.
Save As: LastFirstClasstimeAB#1 (change the Bib Set # as you complete them, #1, #2, #3, #4)
Example: WaltersPeggy8AB#1 or WaltersPeggy1AB#2, etc.
Title: Bib Set #1 (or #2, #3, #4 depending on which one is due)
- Begin adding your FIVE citations in alphabetical order. If you keep track of them on EasyBib or BibMe, they should be populated in alphabetical order. But check to make sure as you add them into your bibliography.
- After each citation, you will add an annotation (no more than 6 sentences long) describing the information you found in that source that will be helpful in proving your thesis. See the Sample Annotated Bibliography in Course Documents for an example of how this looks.
- Each citation should have a hanging indent as seen in the Sample. To create the hanging indent follow these steps:
- Highlight the entire citation and annotation
- Use the Line and Paragraph Spacing button, then click on Line Spacing Options
- When the window opens, find Special on the right side
- Open the dropdown box and click on Hanging. The text should automagically move into the hanging indent.
- Once the text looks like the Bib Model, Save. (Since you saved this format, the next citation may automagically happen without going through the steps again.)
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.