You are a management consultant and have been approached by your bank to consider the attached report. They would like to achieve similar improvements and would like to know your recommendations for areas to improvement and for you to plan the implementation of the strategic quality changes which are required. Your report should:
1 Evaluate the success of existing operations management and quality processes in place to achieve organizational objectives. Remember, reasonable assumptions as to what their processes are likely to be are acceptable but you will need to describe these. This should include an explanation as to why both operations management and quality management enable an organization to achieve their strategic objectives. (Suggested word count 1,300 words)
(Assessment Criteria 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2)
2 The implementation of the new software appears to have generated great business success at the Bank of Shanghai.
a) For your chosen organisation, identify an appropriate strategic quality improvement which aligns with organisational objectives to improve performance (400 words) and
(Assessment Criteria 5.2)
b) Outline a plan to as to how this improvement could be achieved and a quality culture embedded. You should give consideration to:
• The organisational objectives that the change would help meet
• Current and proposed systems / process / technology
• Strategic Objectives
• Targets to be achieved
• Physical and Human Resources required (ie tools and systems)
• The effect of the change to stakeholders and steps needed to be taken to manage this
• Training required
• How the effectiveness of the change would be evaluated
• How you would monitor the implementation of the change including identifying the systems that you would use to monitor the implementation
• Evaluation of how the change would impact on other functions and departments, even those not directly affected
(Suggested word count 1,500 words)
(Assessment Criteria 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3)
c) Evaluate the likely outcomes of this change including how you would monitor the effects of the change through performance measurement etc
(Assessment Criteria 5.1)
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.