Prepare a proposal using either the format provided in class or a format you would be required to use in your present company. The proposal can focus on cost savings or revenue-generating programs. I strongly suggest that you use a program that you have or plan to propose to the organization for which you work. It is much easier to work with actual figures than to make up a fictitious company and researching what the possible figures might be. The proposal should include (but is not limited to) the following information:
- Briefly describe the program and its relationship to the organizational mission.
- How will you price your product, what is the mark up.
- Discuss the return on investment.
- What are the Net Present Value and/or project’s Payback Period?
- If capital equipment is involved, is there a lease versus buy decision.
- Do you require new personnel, if so complete the appropriate form and submit a job description?
- How will you fund this new program?
- Create a 1 year budget for the program.
- If this is a new business, what is the legal structure and what method of accounting will you use and wh
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.