- (10 points)Find the Amplitude, fundamental period, frequency and phase for the following sine wave
- (20 points) Plot the following signals
- , b. , c. , d.
- (10 points) Calculate the wavelength of the signal of with the propagation speed of 3000m/s
- (10 points) Plot the frequency component of signal
What is the bandwidth of this signal?
- (10 points) What is the bit rate for the given digital signal in Figure 1
- (20 points) What is the channel capacity for a teleprinter channel with a 300-Hz bandwidth and a signal-to-noise ratio of 3 dB?
Shannon’s equation: C = B log2 (1 + SNR), SNRdb=10 log10 (SNR)
- (20 points) A digital signaling system is required to operate at 14400 bps.
If a signal element encodes a 4-bit word (M=24=16), what is the minimum required bandwidth of the channel? Using Nyquist’s equation: C = 2B log2M
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.