- No Excuses University– Standards Alignment
In Chapter 7, Lopez emphasizes the importance that standards have on a school’s accountability to its students and their parents. He also acknowledges that many disagree with the need for standards and/or they have different expectations for standards. Consider what the author shares regarding the importance of aligning standards as well as the common mistakes made when aligning. If you do not have direct classroom experience, you may respond to these questions based on your own understanding of what occurs in your own children’s school, or a professional or volunteer position you have held outside of a school setting.
Using first-person language, address the following points in your journal;
- How has your own viewpoint regarding educational standards changed or been validated by what you read? What will you differently and/or add to your current/anticipated professional role to reflect this?
- What can be done to change the mindset of the naysayers the author addresses in his disclaimer on p. 82?
- Can you name the standard or sub-standard that is your grade level or department’s greatest area of need? If so, how do you know?
- What encourages you to make changes
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]