- Select a key term from assigned chapters.
- Terms cannot be duplicated; therefore, reserve your term as a topic on the Discussion Board Forum by submitting a thread with only the term in the subject line. Topics can be reserved beginning at 12:01 a.m. (ET) on Tuesday of Modules/Weeks 1, 3, 5, and 7. Topic reservations submitted earlier will be deleted.
- Conduct an Internet search to find and read 3 recent articles that relate to the term.
- Select the 1 article that you wish to discuss.
- Submit a thread that contains the following information in the following format, using the headers so that you ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required. Failure to follow these instructions will result in a 1-point deduction.
- Definition: Give a brief definition of the key term followed by the current APA reference for the term; this does not count in the 400-word requirement.
- Summary: Give a brief summary of the selected article, in your own words.
- Give a brief discussion of how the article relates to the selected chapter key term. This gives you the opportunity to add value to the discussion by sharing your experiences, thoughts, and opinions. Draw your peers into discussion of topics by asking questions. This is the most important part of the thread.
- Include the complete URL of each article read Each reference must be in current APA format. These do not count toward the 400-word requirement.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.