Create a flyer for your annual festival to distribute in print form throughout your community and online in your local newspaper. Be sure the flyer is colorful, attractive, easily understandable to people with varying reading abilities, and appropriately detailed but not too information-dense. Be sure to mention the festival’s guest speaker, too. In short, the flyer should be welcoming, easily understood, and accurately representative of your event.
Post your flyer to the Phase 3 Discussion Board area as an attached Word document so your colleagues can truly appreciate it and better evaluate its content.
Write a progress report of 1–2 pages to your supervisor that addresses the following topics concerning your annual festival:
- Initial greeting of thanks to your supervisor for being collaborative and supportive
- General overview of how the project is proceeding
- Operational successes
- Description of a new festival activity
- Description of challenges and problems confronting the planning teams
- Current and projected cost analyses
- Request for additional assistance (if necessary)
- Positive closing remarks that underscore the ongoing value of the project
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.