This assignment consists of two (2) sections:
- A java program file
- A screen shot of the output and a description of your Java program
Label each file name according to the section of the assignment for which it is written. Put both sections together in a single zip file and submit the zip file.
Suppose you are a Java programmer for an investment company. Your Chief Technology Officer (CTO) has asked you to development an interactive Java application that will be used by investment advisors to analyze clients’ bank portfolios. The application must show the investment advisor the total value of the assets, and the value of the individual assets (savings account, stocks investments, and bonds investments).
Section 1: Java Program File
- Create a Java program according to the specifications stated below:
- Include a composition class called “FinancialPortofolio”
- Public attributes for the composition class must include the client’s first name (string data type), last name (string data type), portfolio number (integer data type), and total value of the portfolio (double data type)
- The composition class must include a savings account class called “SavingsAccount” with the following public attributes: an account number (string), and an account balance (double)
- The composition class must include a bonds class called “Bonds” with the following public attributes: bond name (string), face value (double), and number of bonds (integer)
- The composition class must include a stocks class called “Stocks” with the following public attributes: stock name (string), stock value (float), and number of shares (integer)
- Create setters and getters methods for all the public attributes in each of the classes
- Create objects that prompt the user (investment advisor) to enter all of the values for each of the classes
- The savings account object must add the balance to the portfolio total value
- The bonds object must add the total bonds value (bond value multiplied by the number of bonds) to the portfolio total value
- The stocks object must add the total stocks value (stock value multiplied by the number of shares) to the total portfolio value
- When a user (investment advisor) runs the Java program, it must prompt the advisor to enter the financial portfolio data, savings account data, stocks data, and bonds data. The program must compute the total value of the portfolio for each asset (savings account, stocks, and bonds).
- When all of the data has been entered and the total value of the portfolio has been calculated, the program must display the results using the following format as an example:
Portfolio Name: Jane’s Portfolio
Savings account: Blue Bank ($2000.00)
Bonds: Derby ($3000.00)
Stocks: IBM ($10000.00)
Portfolio value: $15000.00
Section 2: Screen Shot of the Output and Description of Your Java Program
2. Create a screen shot of the interactive session output, and include a description of your Java program.
- Submit a screen shot which shows the output of your Java Program. Note: Go to http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ if you need a tutorial on taking a screen shot.
- Include a one (1) page description about your program. Note: Use MS Word for your program description, and place the screen shot of the output from your Java program into the Word file as an attached image.
Section 1 and Section 2 will be graded based on the following:
- The program must compile, execute, produce correct results, and meet all of the specifications stated in Section 1.
Additionally you must:
- Organize the code for user readability.
- Organize the code for reusability.
- Organize the code for efficiency.
- Provide documentation with embedded comments for reader understanding.
- Include a one (1) page description about your program.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.