Social and behavioral intelligence is crucial to presenting yourself as a professional and collaborating successfully with your peers and supervisors. In the previous units, you explored and learned about what defines a professional presence. You reflected on your own current professional image and where growth and change would strengthen it.
In this Assignment, you will create a standard PowerPoint presentation representing yourself as a professional. Be sure to reflect on what you have learned thus far in the course as you complete this Assignment. Instructions for creating a PowerPoint are listed in the Unit 5 Learning Activities as well as below.
Your PowerPoint presentation should include a total of five slides using the following format:
- Slide 1: Cover page that includes assignment title, your name, course, section number, and date.
- Slide 2: Introduction—who you are and your chosen professional field.
- Slide 3: A brief overview of how you perceive yourself professionally. You may include a photo.
- Slide 4: A description of attributes which contribute to professionalism in your chosen field such as professional attire, communication, and behavior.
- Slide 5: Cite all sources you have used.
- PowerPoint Presentation with five slides
- Notes for the content slides (Slides 2, 3, and 4) should include speaker notes at the bottom of the slide
- Brief points should be included on the slide and detailed explanations for each point should be shared in the speaker notes of the slide
- Identify the source of any pictures you use
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.