One of the most useful features of any programming language is recursion and control structures, decisions and loops. Recursion and loop structures allow programs to repeat actions without duplicating code.
This console application focuses on your understanding of object oriented programming, control structures, and arrays.
Create an application that manipulates a billboard sign. Use the following guidelines:
- The program must include a Billboard class (separate from the main program class) that is capable of storing the text to display.
- The class must include data fields
- The Billboard class must include methods to manipulate the text (get, set, reverse, replace substring) as well as the capability to check the text (eg. test if the text is empty).
- The Billboard includes a list of predefined messages that can be set as the message in the billboard.
- The set method allows user to select a predefined message. Also, user can create his message
- Add one extra method that can be used for the Billboard
- The main program must create an object of Billboard class.
- The main program must include a menu to allow a user to select a function of the Billboard object.
- The application must exit upon user request.
For this project, do the following:
- Create an application that manipulates a billboard sign based on the above guidelines.
- Use comments in your code to demonstrate your understanding of each statement.
- Make sure the program runs correctly before submission.
- Zip all the files in your project to a file named yourname_Unit 4 IP
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.