Using Microsoft Access create the tables and relationships defined in your data model (DATA MODEL ATTACHED). Your Microsoft Access Database at this point should include the following:
- The Tables as defined in your Entity Relationship Diagram
- The Relationships between the tables
- 3 Defined Queries. One of the queried needs to be created to show the data from the Many-to-Many relationship originally identified from the initial requirements
- 2 Reports (one for the M:M Relationship Query)
- Take a screenshot of the ERD, the Queries, and Reports
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]