- Describe and analyze the scope of the public policy concern. Be sure to address the following in your analysis.
- Who are the stakeholders and affected constituencies?
- What political institutions are relevant to the policy discussion about this issue?
- Is the public policy issue one that is faced by both the federal government and state governments?
- How much does the public policy issue cost Americans? How much would it cost to address the issue? If the costs are unknown, why are they unknown?
- Discuss at least three proposed policies to address this issue.
- Recommend a solution to the policy concern from those proposed. Be sure to address the following in your recommendation:
- Assess the administrative feasibility of the solution.
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages of the solution.
- Relate your recommendation back to the issues raised in the scope of the policy concern.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.