- Search the Internet for pertinent information that will satisfy and demonstrate one of the learning objectives for the module.
- Post the URL for the website in this discussion forum, along with a short summary that describes how the website supports the learning objective you selected.
Your summary should be a minimum of 250 words, grammatically sound, and free of spelling errors. Quotes, references, and particles of speech will not be included in final word count.
- Describe atmospheric pressure, and determine the effects of pressure on altitude and on flight.
- Explain how atmospheric circulation creates wind, and demonstrate how wind assists and hinders the dynamics of flight.
- Define atmospheric stability; explain how fog, low clouds, and precipitation are formed; and describe their effects on flight.
- Clarify the different air mass circulations that create four types of fronts and describe the flight hazards associated with each type of front.
- Describe the three types of weather observations and the information provided by each observation type.
- Explain the different sources of aviation weather information (FSS, TIBS, DUATS, EFAS, HIWAS, and TWEB) and how a person can access weather information from these sources.
- Describe the three types of weather briefings (standard, abbreviated, and outlook) and what type of information is provided by each one.
- Explain information available in weather reports, and extract the following information from METARS (Wind, Visibility, Weather, Sky Conditions, Temperature/Dewpoint, and Altimeter).
- Describe the type of information that is available from the following printed weather forecasts: Terminal Aerodrome Forecast (TAF), Area Forecast (FA), In-Flight Weather Advisories (SIGMET, AIRMET), and the Winds Aloft Forecast (FD).
- Describe the type of information that is available from the following weather charts: Surface Analysis Chart, Weather Depiction Chart, Radar Summary Chart, and Significant Weather Prognostic Charts.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.