U.S. Diversity Law and Organizational Compliance
In the United States, companies of all sizes, especially those with more than 15 employees, must adhere to nondiscrimination practices. Even if the company is so small that some of Title VII doesn’t apply, it is incumbent upon the manager to be familiar with federal antidiscrimination laws, including those relevant to gender, race and ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, and disabilities.
Research and evaluate this case
Otiz v. CVS Caremark Corporation et al. (2013)
In a well-written paper, answer the following about the case:
- Describe the nature of the case. Describe the parties involved and provide a summary of the facts in the case.
- Identify which of the antidiscrimination laws was violated in the case, such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, ADEA, EPA, IRCA, ADA, or GINA.
- Evaluate the seriousness and scope of the discrimination.
- What could have been done to prevent the discriminatory practices in the first place? Provide specific action steps you would recommend.
- Explain the relevant law in light of its historical context and why it was enacted. How does the law protect the offended workers in this case?
Your paper should include an introduction and a conclusion and should be 3-4 pages long, not including the required title and reference pages.
Incorporate two scholarly references that are not required readings for this module.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.