Go to US Department of Health and Human Services website: www.ahrq.gov/data/hcup (Links to an external site.)
- Describe what HCUP is and its purpose in your own words; do not copy and paste from the web site.
To complete the questions below, go to the HCUP website: http://hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/sbtopic.jsp (Links to an external site.)
Go to Reports, HCUP Statistical Briefs, and topical list. Find the following:
- Readmissions to US Hospitals by Diagnosis in 2010; Of the 30 most frequently treated conditions in US hospitals with 30 day readmission rates, what are the top 5 most frequent conditions?
- Trends and Projections in Inpatient Hospital Costs and Utilization, 2003–2013; What was the average hospital costs in 2013 projected to be?
- Trends in ED Visits; what factors have affected the number of ED visits both positively and negatively in 2006-2011?
What is the ED visit percentage rate of increase of individuals age 45-64 from 2006 to 2011?
In what age group was ED visit rates consistently the highest in 2011?
- Most expensive conditions by payer in 2011; What was the aggregate cost of nearly 39 million hospital stays in 2011?
Who was the primary payer and at what % of the stays in 2011?
What the percentage of uninsured in 2011 and how many dollars were spent on those visits?
All answers must be cited and references written out. You may cite/reference after each answer if you wish. Or, you can write up a reference page. APA must be followed.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.