What are the roles of descriptive research within quantitative research designs? Why is descriptive research important to industrial/organizational (I/O) professionals? With these questions in mind, read the following article from Argosy University online library resources:
Based on this article, answer the following:
- Explain the use of descriptive research within the article’s study.
- Which aspects of this study would fall under the category of descriptive?
An institutional review board (IRB) is an independent ethics review board designated by an institution to review all proposed research involving human subjects that will be affiliated with that institution. Without institutional review board (IRB) approval, research involving human subjects cannot be conducted. Answer the following:
- Describe why the institutional review board (IRB) would object to the use of direct observation of hand washing in this particular study.
- Explain how a work organization might make use of these findings in terms of managing human resources and developing employee-oriented policies.
- Use the following headings to organize your report:
- The role and importance of descriptive research in industrial/organizational (I/O) psychology
- Article summary
- Descriptive research
- Institutional review board (IRB) and ethical issues
- Human Resources (HR) implications from this study
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.