In the first Individual Project, you will be laying the groundwork for all of the work in this course. You will do the following:
- Select a company and one of its products for which you will be creating an online ordering system. Get your instructor’s approval for your selections.
- Install the required software.
- Install the provided skeleton ordering system.
- Customize the skeleton ordering system to meet your requirements.
- Construct the shell document that will be your ordering system description.
- Describe your ordering system using Unified Modeling Language (UML) Use Case Diagrams.
Now that you have a better understanding of object-oriented programming, you will use this approach to develop your interactive Java program that supports a company of your choosing to sell products online.
In this Individual Project, you will represent the design for your application using the UML diagramming techniques called use case diagrams. Later in the course, you will use another UML diagram to help design and describe your program, a class diagram.
You will also be setting up the foundation design document outline that you will add to each week. The combined Individual Project assignments will be your final Key Assignment design document deliverable.
Throughout this course, you will also be working on several aspects of this application that will result in the final version of a functioning interactive Java program. Additional information and the deliverables for each Individual Project will be provided in the assignment description for this project.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]