Use the Internet to research criminal proceedings in one (1) of the six (6) model countries from the textbook. Imagine you are traveling abroad in your chosen country when you witness a local national committing a violent assault. The criminal is arrested and charged by the police.
Upon returning to the United States, a professor in one of your criminal justice classes asks you to complete a written report on your experience.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Determine the pertinent demographic, social, political, and economic factors about your chosen country.
- Examine the manner in which your chosen country’s criminal code would likely view the crime you witnessed. Provide a rationale for the response.
- Choose two (2) individual rights that the United States grants criminal suspects, such as search and seizure, right to counsel, etc., and analyze the country’s perspective on each right. Provide support for the analysis.
- Investigate the manner in which the police in your chosen country would likely treat the defendant. Provide justification for the response.
- Classify the fundamental similarities and differences between the police culture in your chosen country compared to the United States.
- Use at least four (4) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.