For Part II of this assignment, you will have a conversation with someone who you feel may have faced discrimination. Examples include someone with a disability, an older American, someone who is a sexual minority, or someone who lives in a multicultural family. After choosing an individual to interview, explain to this individual what you have seen in the Class Divided program. Invite them to watch the program, or parts of the program, with you. After watching or discussing the program, pose the following questions to the individual. Be sure to explain the reason for your questions and why you have selected them to participate in the interview:
- What, if any, discrimination do you experience?
- How have you coped with this situation?
- What do you think needs to change at the cultural level to reduce discrimination?
Following your refection (Part I listed above), add 2-3 pages to your paper which addresses the following:
- A description of the individual you chose to interview and why. Explain how you went about approaching this individual for the interview.
- What are your observations about the person’s view of discrimination and how it affects his/her daily life?
- Did the interaction with the person change your view of discrimination? If so, explain how the interaction has affected you either positively or negatively. If it did not change your view of discrimination, explain why.
- How well do you think you would cope with discrimination from this person’s perspective?
- Finally, what is the best manner in which to advocate for those facing discrimination? What actions will you change based on what you have learned in this course and how will you serve as an advocate for those individuals who face discrimination?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.