esearch methods vary and different approaches are needed. A magazine editor in a small town would like to include articles on several topics in the next issue. Decide which of the following proposed article topics are suitable for a quantitative or qualitative research, and explain why.
- Coin collections
- Favorite recipes
- Rising home costs
- Best high schools
- Political polls
- Parent teacher participation
- Book fairs
An important part of beginning a research project is being able to review literature and analyze the implications of already completed research methods, data, and findings. Therefore, researchers must have a solid foundational mastery of differences between research methods, data collection, and reporting. For this discussion board, discuss the differences between quantitative and qualitative research. Specifically, you should complete the following:
- Give a definition of a hypothesis and a null hypothesis and identify the method of research that uses a hypothesis.
- Discuss what you believe are the key elements of a well-written set of hypotheses. Support your opinion with appropriate peer-reviewed sources other than the textbook.
- Give a definition of a research question or problem and identify the method of research that traditionally uses a research question or problem.
- Discuss what you believe are the key elements of a well-written research question or problem.
- Support your opinion with appropriate peer-reviewed sources (other than the textbook).
- Discuss how selecting a sample to study differs between quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Describe 2 data-collection instruments, and determine whether the instrument will be used to collect quantitative or qualitative data.
- Explain how analysis of quantitative data differs from analysis of qualitative data.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.