Write a four to five page paper about the business you have chosen, its mission, and its immediate M.T.I goals. This exercise involves assessing sustainability and evaluating company stakeholder responsibility, the bottom line, and technology and innovation responsibility of the company.
This should cover the following:
When trying to determine the ability of the organization to manage technology and innovation, it is important for managers to understand the firm s capabilities. Capabilities are the set of characteristics an organization possesses to facilitate and support its strategies. In the management of innovation and technology, there are a number of frameworks for determining the innovative capabilities of the organization. The Innovative Capabilities Audit Framework22 indicates five categories of variables for a business to consider. These categories are:
1. Resource availability and allocation
2. Capacity to understand competitors’ strategies and industry evolution with respect to innovation
3. Capacity to understand technological developments relevant to the business
4. Structural and cultural context of the business unit affecting intrepreneurship (internal entrepreneurship)
5. Strategic capacity to deal with innovation initiatives by internal entrepreneurs
Include this into the discussion:
Discuss the definition of technology from a strategic point of view.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.