Read “Danville Airlines” and write a paper of 750-1,000 words that addresses the following:
- Discuss the issue of genetic testing and screening. What are the benefits and the drawbacks of genetic testing? Specifically, what were they for Reiger?
- Assume it is technically legal for Danville to test Reiger without his consent. Did Danville have a right to do so? Why or why not?
- Assume it was illegal. How does that change your answer?
- Now, assume that Danville’s attorneys say the law is ambiguous, and that fighting a lawsuit would be expensive. How does that change your answer?
- Discuss Reiger’s situation in light of (a) the 1974 Privacy Act, (b) The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, and (c) the 1990 Americans With Disabilities Act.
- Does the knowledge that Reiger lost his father to Huntington’s disease and that he has a 90-percent chance of developing the same condition make a difference in your decision?
- What recommendations should Julie Taylor make?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.