To begin, research the chosen topic using scholarly resources and craft a thesis statement regarding your selected topic. For assistance with creating a thesis statement, visit the Ashford Writing Center or the Ashford University Library. Your Final Paper must contain at least five references from scholarly sources that were published within the last five years and are cited according to APA style as outlined in the Examples of scholarly sources include: peer reviewed journal articles, research studies, professional websites with authored material, and government websites. Popular internet sites (Wikipedia, Newsweek, New York Times, etc.) are not considered scholarly sources.
Then, address the following criteria as you write your Final Paper:
- Include a well-written introduction with a succinct thesis statement and a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Integrate research findings that address the selected topic.
- Discuss the key issues and controversies surrounding your selected topic.
- Discuss multiple perspectives on the selected topic, so that the discussion is balanced and not one-sided.
- Include a summary and analysis of the findings from the research.
- Include any additional research that could be done in the future, and provide solutions that could be implemented in the present regarding your selected topic.
- Consider the cognitive and behavioral implications might play a role in your selected topic. What learning principles could factor into the topic? What theories of motivation and personality could influence your insights into the topic?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.