Assume that you are a first-time investor looking for a new company for an investment. You need to analyse a prospectus to ensure that the company suits your personal investment goals and risk tolerance. In this respect, you are required to:
1. Find 1 (one) company with a recent IPO listing (from year 2011). You can search the IPO listing from Yahoo Finance.
2. Write a summary of not more than 8 pages for the items listed below:
a. Company’s operation (business overview)
b. Competitive landscape (main competitors)
c. Risk factors
d. Use of proceeds from the offering.
e. From your analyses (a-c) as above, do you find the information disclosed in the prospectus is sufficient? Would you proceed with a decision to invest in the company? Explain.
3. Check the current share price of your chosen company and provide brief analysis of the company’s performance in the recent years (3 – 5 years).
4. Provide the link (website address) of the IPO for reference.
5. You are not required to submit printed materials of the IPO. Only submit the written summary of your assignment.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]