In this assignment, you will build support for your OIP by collecting and evaluating data. Then you will update the completed portions of your OIP based on your results. Complete the following to prepare for this assignment:
- Start by researching and identifying data collection tools that would be appropriate for your OIP.
- Select one appropriate tool and use it to collect your data. It may not be possible to collect actual data for your OIP within the time constraints and scope of this course. Instead, you may need to make assumptions about the data you would expect to collect.
- Evaluate the data to draw relevant information from your results.
- Analyze how your results enhance, support, or change the portions of the OIP you have already developed (the problem statement, flowchart, measurement strategy, and anticipated recommendations).
- Finally, modify your OIP, based on your findings.
Then, write a paper that includes the following:
- A brief evaluation of the most appropriate tools and techniques for collecting real or anticipated data for your OIP.
- An explanation of why the data collection tool you have chosen is best suited for your OIP. Include the following as appendices to your paper:
- A prototype (or template) of the tool proposed.
- A realistic (either real or simulated) data sample using your collection tool.
- A description of your data collection process. If you are doing a simulated data collection, describe the process you would have used.
- A summary describing how the data results enhance, support, or change the following:
- The problem statement.
- The flowchart.
- The measurement strategy.
- Your anticipated recommendations
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.