The Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) strategy allows businesses and organizations to offer their products and services to customers and trading partners using a standards-based integration protocol. Web Services depends on SOA for delivery. SOA uses Extensible Markup Language (XML) to exchange data and information to its products and services consumers. One of the SOA characteristics is that the integration is loosely coupled, thus simplifying integration.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Analyze five (5) ways in which SOA reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Examine five (5) ways in which using XML enables data and information exchange between clients and servers using Web Services in an SOA environment.
- Compare and contrast the loosely coupled architecture to a tightly coupled architecture in terms of TCO, maintenance, and implementation issues.
- Analyze three (3) advantages and three (3) disadvantages of using a standards-based integration strategy.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.