Evaluate the fundamental driving forces that shape the organizational environment of the selected company. Be sure to address the following: competing in a global marketplace, workforce diversity, ethics and morality, and technological innovation.
- Examine the selected company’s specific practices or policies. Speculate on the major influences that these practices or policies have on individual and organizational outcomes.
- Determine which practices related to work attitudes in U.S. organizations are most strongly affected by diversity and suggest a strategy to address the effects.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
“What Is Motivation?” Please respond to the following:
- Watch the video titled, “Puzzle of Motivation” (18 min 36 s). You can also view the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrkrvAUbU9Y. Next, explain what approaches organizations can take to motivate their employees other than pay incentives. Explain the main reasons that these other incentives may motivate employees and justify your response.
“The Importance of Goal Setting” Please respond to the following:
- Provide one (1) specific scenario of an employee using goal setting to increase work motivation and task performance, reduce stress, and improve the accuracy of performance evaluation.
Developing Your Project Scope
- You have been hired to lead a project (the project of your choice). As the project manager, you know it is important to get the project off to a good start. Using the tools provided in the required readings, provide a quick summary of your project, including the scope and objectives of your project. Be sure to include a high-level WBS for your project.
- After posting your response, respond to at least one (1) of your classmates on any recommendations to their project.
“Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Global Citizenship” Please respond to the following:
- You are the author of a popular CSR article. For this week’s discussion post, discuss the main reasons why Apple is or is not a socially responsible organization. List at least two examples of Apple’s actions that support your position. Be sure to use terms from Chapter 3 to demonstrate your understanding of corporate social responsibility.
- Additionally, rate the quality of your peers’ posts. You can rate posts by clicking on the stars in the upper right hand corner of each post. A rating of one star is the lowest and five stars is the highest. The post with the highest rating will be acknowledged by the instructor in next week’s announcements.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.