A temperature data set has been posted under Course Content>>Assignment Instructions>>Projects in Blackboard. Use the data in that data set to create the graphs and tables in questions 1–4 and to answer both parts of question 5. If you can’t figure out how to make the graphs and tables in Excel, you are welcome to draw them by hand and then submit them as a scanned document or photo.
- Open a blank Excel file and create a grouped frequency distribution of the maximum daily temperatures for the 50 states for a 30 day period. Use 8 classes. (8 points)
- Add midpoint, relative frequency, and cumulative frequency columns to your frequency distribution. (8 points)
- Create a frequency histogram using Excel. You will probably need to load the Data Analysis Add in within Excel. If you do not know how to create a histogram in Excel, view the video located at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gQUcRwDiik. Or a simple bar graph will also work.
If you cannot get the histogram or bar graph features to work, you may draw a histogram by hand and then scan or take a photo (your phone can probably do this) of your drawing and email it to your teacher.
- Create a frequency polygon in Excel (or by hand). For help, view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q-KdmDJirg
- A. Do any of the temperatures appear to be unrealistic or in error?If yes, which ones and why. (4 points)
- Explain how this affects your confidence in the validity of this data set. (4 points)
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.