Review the Information Security Policies for The George Washington University and Harvard University:
- The George Washington University:
- Harvard University:
Note: Include these two (2) Websites in your references section. These two (2) Websites do not count towards the required number of references.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Explain the purpose of a university security policy and indicate the major reasons why they are necessary. Provide your opinion as to whether a university security policy is more or less important to have than a business security policy.
- Critique the level of completeness of the George Washington University Security Policy.
- Critique the level of completeness of the Harvard University Security Policy.
- Suggest one (1) additional policy or procedure for each university’s policy. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.