Below you will find some suggested sources for the objective evidence to support your evaluation:
- Organizational safety manuals and instructions, safe operating procedures, and job hazard analyses
- Records: E-mails or letters from management to employees, safety meeting minutes, mishap logs, audit reports, OSHA citations, inspection reports, risk assessments, and training records.
- Interviews: Management personnel, supervisors, and employees
- Observation: Walk through some workplaces to observe conditions for yourself.
- For each management system element, discuss the objective evidence you found (or were unable to find). Evaluate the effectiveness of the organization’s implementation of each element against an available reference sources and best practice information. Use the following five-tier evaluation scheme to rate each element:
- World Class: OHS performance
- Strong: Conforming/complete, may have minor gaps with action plans
- Moderate: Scattered non-conformances need to be addressed, positive trends/major elements in place
- Significant Non-Conformances Exist: Still needs focus
- Major Effort Required: Major or systemic non-conformances exist
Appropriate references include the course textbook, textbooks from other college level courses, ANSI/AIHA Z10-2012, other published consensus standards (ANSI, ASSE, AIHA, ISO, NFPA, etc.), OSHA standards and voluntary guidelines, and articles published in professional journals. Blogs, Wikipedia, About.com, Ask.com and other unmonitored Internet resources are not considered scholarly references and should not be used. Please contact your professor if you have any questions about the appropriateness of a reference source.
- If an element is found to be less than World Class, provide recommendations for improvement. Be sure to use appropriate scholarly reference sources to support your recommendations.
- Conclude the audit report with a summary of the overall status of the organization’s safety management system
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]