In physics, energy is defined as the ability to do work. When most people think of energy, they think of electricity. The energy that is used to produce electricity is derived from a number of resources. Much of the energy used today is obtained from fossil fuels. However, these resources are limited. As a result, alternative and renewable resources are being explored for production of electricity.
- Discuss the scientific and technical concepts related to the uses of fossil fuels and renewable energy resources.
- Consider how fossil fuels such as coal, oil, and natural gas are utilized for production of electricity.
- Consider how alternative and renewable resources such as wind turbines, hydroelectric power, wave power, and geothermal energy are utilized to either produce electrical energy or provide an alternative to electricity consumption.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages related to both fossil fuels and renewable energy resources such as wind power, hydroelectricity, geothermal energy, and biomass.
- Consider issues such as availability of the resource, sustainability of the technology, and environmental impact.
- Provide 2–3 examples of the uses of both types of energy resources that are utilized in your community.
Support your statements with examples. Provide a minimum of three scholarly references.
Write your initial response in 2–3 paragraphs. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]