Read What’s Driving Porsche? and History of Porsche AG – FundingUniverse. From the perspective of an executive with the firm, prepare a strategic plan to grow the business over the next three years.
Your strategic plan must be future-oriented and must:
- Describe Porsche’s history and its 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, and Promotion).
- Explain the current situation of the organization in the market (industry, market, and general environment analysis).
- Assess the financial performance and condition of the organization.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) to determine areas that offer opportunities for change.
- Choose three or four areas from your SWOT analysis and explain why the areas you have chosen are essential to your strategic plan.
- Describe your recommended organizational structure.
- Explain your plan to measure the success of your strategic plan.
Your paper must be 10 to 12 pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. In addition to the text, you must use at least five scholarly sources. Remember to incorporate information that you have learned from this course as well as your personal experience.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]