Which of the following statements is most CORRECT?
- Futures contracts generally trade on an organized exchange and are marked to market daily.
- Goods are never delivered under forward contracts, but are almost always delivered under futures contracts.
- There are futures contracts for currencies but no forward contracts for currencies.
- Futures contracts don’t have any margin requirements but forward contracts do.
- One advantage of forward contracts is that they are default free
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]