As you move forward with future assignments, all different components of the project are constructed leading to a final compilation, and presentation, of your project.hree to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Propose a project idea, and explain a selection method for selecting the project (i.e., financial or non-financial method). Provide a rationale for your proposal.
- Construct the objectives of the project in terms of a problem which it solves or an opportunity which it capitalizes on.
- Create a scope statement (using the template on page 105 of the textbook) for your project. Make sure to include all necessary components of the scope statement.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
Scope Statement below:
PROJECT OBJECTIVE: To implement a system that will provide customer information on an insurance Protection Program for devices by 12/31/2016
- Project Plan Proposal
- Analysis each phases to build functionality
- Design the Prototype
- Validation and Contraction of Prototype
- Training material and technical requirements
- UAT of the Business Validation of Packaged Release
- Project Plan Proposal 02/1/2016
- Software Model 04/01/2016
- System Design (diagrams of sequences, components, DB Model) 06/01/2016
- System Prototype 08/01/2016
- Software development 09/01/2016
- UAT 10/01/2016 – 11/30/2016
- Launch Planning 11/01/2016
- Training material 11/01/2016
- Software Complete 12/01/2016
- Product perspective
- System Interfaces
- Hardware interfaces
- Software interfaces
- Communication Interfaces
- Memory Constraints
- Site Adaptation Requirements
- Product functions
- User characteristics
- Constraints, assumptions and dependencies
- Specific requirements
- External interface requirements
- Functional requirements
- Performance requirements
- Design constraints
- Standards Compliance
- Logical database requirement
- Software System attributes
- Other requirements
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS
- The software will meet all requirement for End User Acceptance and meet all requirement for Data Security
- Training will be Train the Trainer
- Updates will be done nightly between 12AM and 6AM
- Upgrades will be scheduled
Business Owners, Business Subject Matter Expert, End User
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.