Addresses Outcomes #1, #2, and #3
- Recognize fermented food and beverage products in our daily lives and use the underlying scientific knowledge of these products as a guide for their optimal production and/or consumption.
- Use the understanding of growth conditions of bacteria and fungi to protect food products from undesired spoilage or promote desired fermentation.
- Use knowledge of the natural interactions that occur between humans and microbes in our environment to assist in making health promoting dietary decisions.
For this assignment, you will select 4 fermented foods to include in a full course dinner menu. Not every dish in the menu needs to be fermented, but 4 fermented products have to be included. The menu should have an appealing design, and foods selected should make a well-rounded meal. For each of the fermented products on the menu, the following annotations should be included:
- Brief history of the social origin of the product.
- Description of how the product was made, including microbes involved and fermentation products.
- Health benefits associated with consuming the product.
A separate references page should also be included
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.