Assignment #1: Management Planning and Organizing
As part of management planning, companies starting up need to define their vision, their mission, and their company goals that they will endeavor to meet both in the short and long term. These vision and mission statements are typically found on corporate websites.
Once the company goals are determined, management addresses organizing to delineate the tasks and responsibilities of employees to accomplish the goals. For this Assignment you will be using the “Tim’s Coffee Shoppe” scenario from the Final Project. This business simulation will be referenced throughout this course as you work on various aspects of your Assignments.
Access Tim’s Coffee Shoppe here. After viewing the scenario address the following checklist items concerning planning and organizing in an eight (8) slide PowerPoint presentation:
- After looking up vision statements on several of your preferred company websites for examples, decide on a Vision statement and three bulleted goals for the next year (short term), and three bulleted goals for the long term (the next 3 years).
- Provide a short explanation of how Tim’s Coffee Shoppe can reach each of these goals.
- Look at the employees’ files in the Unit 9 Final Project scenario file cabinet. Then define one task associated with one responsibility of each employee at Tim’s Coffee Shoppe.
View the Assignment #1 rubric. Submit your response in a short Microsoft PowerPoint slide presentation consisting of a minimum of eight (8) slides which includes a title slide and references slide (at the end) using APA citation style. Submit your presentation to the unit Dropbox. For details on using the Dropbox, please click the Academic Tools tab above, then the Dropbox Guide
Assignment #2: Journal Assignment
Topic: The Four Functions of Management and Motivation Theory
Part A: Apply the four functions of management to your workplace or a past workplace.
- Describe what functions (POLC) your supervisor or manager performed well and why.
- Which functions did they need to work on and why?
- Which of the four functions do you feel is the most important and why
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.