Visit the CDC website and read the report “Advancing the Nation’s Health: A Guide to Public Health Research Needs, 2006–2015″. Select a topic related to public health care from the CDC’s report or from the following:
- Health disparities: Chronic diseases
- Environmental health
- Impact of infectious diseases on public health
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about your chosen topic on public health care. Based on your research and understanding, create a research proposal in a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document that includes the following:
- A brief introduction to the chosen topic on public health care
- A brief description of the various components of a research proposal
- The problem statement
- At least five research questions
- An analysis and definition of the research method to be used in your research proposal
- An analysis and identification of the research measures and design methodologies that you plan to use in your research proposal
- A description of different types of threats that you think would affect the validity of your research proposal, and an identification and explanation of the strategies to minimize them.
- A data analysis plan to use to collect data for your research proposal
- A reference page
- A logical data analysis strategy based on the research question and types of data collected
- A conclusion that ties everything togethe
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.