The purpose of the Formal Outline is for students to organize their research and show the topical areas that they will cover throughout the Research Project. By breaking down the literature into various sections, topics, sub-topics, and details, students can divide large amounts of data into smaller, more orderly sections. The Formal Outline helps students organize their thoughts, stay on topic, and follow a logical order. It also provides students with the opportunity to show a progression of thought and direction, and can highlight specific areas of the Research Project that may need more or less attention.
The following article is helpful in structuring the paper: http://explorable.com/research-paper-outline-examples
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Provide an Introduction, Body, and Conclusion.
- Identify the main points and sections of the Research Project.
- Identify the sub-topics and details consistent with the main points and sections.
- Present information in an organized and logical manner.
- Use at least three (3) new scholarly sources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia, Ask.com, Answers.com, Freedictionary.com, and other open source Websites do not qualify as scholarly
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.