- Spend at least one hour with someone who is older than 60 but younger than 75. You may enjoy this more if it is someone in your family. Do something with that person that he or she enjoys doing. Notice the level of activity, the cognitive issues that arise (especially memory issues), and the social issues for this particular older person. Try to find out the following:
- What kind of physical activity or activities does this person regularly engage in?
- What kind of cognitive activity or activities does this person regularly engage in?
- Does this person have any fears regarding memory or cognitive functioning? Why or why not?
- What kind of socializing does this person do on a regular basis?
The assignment (1–2 pages):
- Briefly describe the older adult with whom you interacted, as well as the event/activity or nature of your interaction.
- Describe the cognitive, physical, and social activities that this older person engages in on a regular basis.
- Assess this person’s level of activity according to what you have learned about healthy aging.
- For purposes of this assignment only (you do not need to share this with the person), describe what this person is doing that promotes healthy aging, or suggest what this person could do to improve his or her healthy aging.
- Based on the person’s current activities and lifestyle, predict the life satisfaction of this person as he or she ages, assuming a relatively stable health status.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]