- Think of a position on a major planning or related issue you would like to analyze for the movie.
- Think of 2-4 statements that support your position.
- This is not a movie review. Avoid obvious or clichéd statements about what happened in the movie. Don’t talk about movie techniques like lighting and don’t mention the director, audience or cast.
- In your intro paragraph, clearly state your position (identified in #1) and briefly mention your supporting statements (from #2).
- Each paragraph after your intro should be dedicated to explaining ONE of your supporting statements. You may use specific examples from the movie to provide further support and evidence.
- Write a concluding paragraph that essentially wraps up your position, and ideally sheds new light based on the arguments provided in the body of the paper.
- As you write, consider the question, “why is this important?” Can you argue that the problems and opinions expressed in the movie are important for planning, society, or the world in general? Dig deep into your chosen arguments in order to show a thoughtful analysis of the greater issue.
- Proofread very carefully for grammar, punctuation and clarity. Cite quotations and references correctly to avoid plagiarism.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.