- What type of document did you read? (or was this a primary or secondary source)
- When was the document written?
- Who is the author(s) of the article and what is their title? (provide some background information on author and cite your source)
- For what audience was the document written? (place article in its proper context, if you say the article was written for students – more than likely you are wrong. Think critically about who the audience is)
- Document information:
- List three things the author said that you think are important (footnote and cite the source)
- Why do you think this document was written?
iii. What evidence in the document helps you know why it was written? (Quote from the document, then footnote and cite the source)
- Discuss two things the document tells you about life in the United States at the time it was written.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.