1. 8-10 min speech (about 1300-2000 words) persuasive presentation using Monroe’s Motivated Sequence.
2. Use an abundance and a variety of logical argumentation (inductive and deductive) to support your claims. Cite the sources of your evidence aloud in your oral presentation.
3. Carefully consider your prior ethos. Employ a variety of methods to derive ethos.
4. Use strong, grounded emotional/motive appeals (pathos).
5. Include at least two original stylistic devices.
6. At the end of the outline include: an audience analysis paragraph; two stylistic devices (figures of speech, tropes) from your speech; two fully structured enthymemes; two ways you derive ethos in your speech; two emotional/ motive appeals from your speech; a bibliography of works you consulted in composing your presentation. At least three written sources of information are required
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.