At this point you have constructed your data model and it meets the definition of 3rd Normal form. You are anxious to implement your model into a database. The next step of the project is to create the database and table structures in Microsoft Access.
Using Microsoft Access create the tables and relationships defined in your data model. Your Microsoft Access Database at this point should include the following:
- The Tables as defined in your Entity Relationship Diagram.
- The Relationships between the tables.
- 3 Defined Queries. One of the queried needs to be created to show the data from the Many-to-Many relationship (or include three tables) originally identified from the initial requirements.
- Take a screenshot of the ERD and the Queries.
Add the Screenshots to the section in your template titled: The Microsoft Access Database.
- Update the TOC to reflect the new section.
- Name the document CS251_<First and Last Name>_IP4.doc.
- Submit the document and the Microsoft Access database file for grading.
Please submit your assignment
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.