Vietnam War

Essay Topic:
Discuss the events that led up and contributed to US involvement in Vietnam during the years of 1950–1980.

Essay Requirements:
Length: At least 600 words.
MLA Format
Citations: The essay must include a works cited page in MLA format with complete citations for each source used. These sources must also be cited in the body of your paper in parenthetical references.
Essay Structure: Essay should have an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement as the last sentence in the paragraph, several well-organized supporting paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph that sums up the main points of your paper and demonstrates to the reader that the thesis has been proven.
Quotations: Be sure that any and all text copied directly from a source is in quotation marks and is followed by a parenthetical reference. When paraphrasing from a source, you must also use a parenthetical reference. Please limit quoted material to 15% of the total word count of the paper. This means that the other 85% of your paper needs to be paraphrased from your sources or your own critical analysis.

Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.

Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.