A. Introduce your review appropriately. Identify the author, the title, the main topic or issue presented in the book and the author’s purpose in writing the book.
B. Explain Relationships. As you write, consider the following questions:
- What type of book is this? (Is the book a memoir, a treatise, a collection of facts, an extended argument, etc.? Is the article a documentary, a write-up of primary research, a position paper, etc.)?
- Who is the author? What does the preface or foreword tell you about the author’s purpose, background, and credentials? What is the author’s approach to the topic (as a journalist? a historian? a researcher?)?
- What is the main topic or problem addressed? How does the work relate to a discipline, to a profession, to a particular audience, or to other works on the topic? Who’s the audience for this book?
- What is your critical evaluation of the work (your thesis or stance)? Why have you taken that position? What criteria are you basing your position on?
C. Provide an Overview. What are the author’s basic premises for writing this book? What issues are raised, or what themes emerge? What situation(s) provide a basis for the author’s assertions? List any background information that is relevant to the entire book and should be placed here.
II. Evaluate the book. This is the heart of your book review. You should discuss a variety of issues here:
- How clearly is the book written?
- Did the author achieve his goal? How did he do this or fall short?
- What are the author’s most important points? List at least two examples of how the author proved or did not prove points he was trying to make.
- What possibilities does the book suggest for the reader?
- What did the book leave out?
- What did you like best about the book? What did you like least about the boo
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.