Critically reflect upon your personal and professional experiences in light of the course readings and discussions. Drawing upon and applying the course concept and using them to support your ideas, thoughtfully articulate your perspective on the following concepts. Be sure to refer to the grading rubric in the Handouts section of the course for grading criteria.
Part I: Professional Ethical Code
- What does ethics mean to you, particularly organizational and professional ethics?
- What are the core components of an ethical decision making decisions process? How does your decision making process ensure that the decision is ethical and “reasonably does not harm”?
- What is your professional code of ethics?
- How does it relate to (or is grounded in) one or a combination of the concepts/frameworks/systems discussed in the course?
- What are your core values, principles, etc.?
- What are the strengths and limitations of your ethical code?
- What factors shaped/influenced your ethical code?
- Do you belong to a profession that has an articulated professional code? If yes, outline its core principles and standards.
- How have you incorporated them into your own code of ethics?
- How do professional associations help ensure the integrity of professionals?
Part II: Ethical Leadership
- What are the core qualities of an ethical leader?
- What challenges do organizational leaders face today?
- How can a leader work for the benefit of all of an organization’s stakeholders, including being a responsible global citizen?
Part III: Application/Example
- Provide an example of a leader who meets your criteria of an ethical leader. This can be from your own life, experiences, or someone who is known publically
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.