Find a volunteer to role-play a client. The purpose of this assignment is to introduce you to the experience of formulating questions and gathering information during a clinical interview. You are not expected to have mastered these skills in week 1 nor even by the end of this course. Clinical interviewing is a skill that requires a lot of practice and years of training.
Here, you will simply interview the volunteer who is role-playing a client that is having trouble at work. Be sure to develop a plan for the interview ahead of time. What is the purpose of your interview? How will you achieve that purpose?
After you complete your interview, provide a thoughtful discussion of the following:
- How did you prepare for the interview? Be sure to list the questions used in your interview and provide a brief summary of the content of your interview.
- How long was the interview? How much effort was required to keep the interview to the required 10-20 minute timeframe?
- What things made the interview difficult or uncomfortable? Be as specific as possible. For example, were there things you or your client said or did during the interview that were uncomfortable?
- What factors made the interview welcoming and comfortable?
- Did you think you were effective in probing and obtaining information?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]