Assume you are an instructor of a graduate level Leadership and Ethics course. Using the Caldwell, Hayes, and Long (2010) article as a basis, compare and contrast the concepts of leadership, trustworthiness, and ethical stewardship in a PowerPoint presentation for your students. Be certain to address the following key components:
- How do Caldwell et al. define leadership?
- In what manner do leaders serve as role models (better or worse) for ethical behavior?
- What impact does the concept of trustworthiness have on the level of trust in organizational leadership?
- How do Caldwell et al. describe ethical stewardship?
- Do you agree with Caldwell et al.’s thoughts on the importance of ethical stewardship?
- What is the correlation between leadership, trustworthiness, and ethical stewardship?
Provide specific examples to detail your presentation.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with a minimum of three (3) scholarly resources in addition to your required readings for a minimum of five (5) sources total. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information. Upload your assignment using the Upload Assignment button below
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.